ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:41:13 -0400
LOL, Phil!  Poor Sandy!  Getting roped in like that!  You wouldn't have to
use that on her if you would just be sweet, kind, affectionate, loving,
attentive all of the time, not just at bedtime.  <Smile>
Seriously, I am glad the machine is working well for you so far, and pray
that will continue and get even better.  Good sleep is so important for
physical health, as well as for emotional health.  Keeps us from having the
grumpies so much.

Love,
Helen