ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:00:48 -0400
Phil, I heard the story of the under the sand only once, and have
heard different versions since.  I guess I hung on to that one,
because it makes me feel better to think it was an unavoidable
accident, than to think it was foolishness on Steve's part.  By the
way, I never liked his programs on Animal Planet ........I guess
because I don't like alligators and snakes.  Smile.

Helen