ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:37:49 -0400
Hi, Vinny,

Your precious words have brought tears to my eyes.  To know the love of God
expressed through you and others here in this fellowship is what I have
needed.  I could think it was a mistake for me to leave for a month,
thinking I was waiting on the Lord to heal me in spite of my disobedience
to Him, except that I recall the little devotional I posted earlier which
reminded me that all of this is under the Feet of Jesus, and no thing has
happened to any of us except as He has allowed it for His own greater Glory.

Welcome back to you, too, Vinny!  I have always been blessed by your writings.

Love,
Helen