ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jen and Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:07:25 -0500
Brad.  This is true.  But i was just curious.  It seems a death is easier if
one is saved because the grievigng individuals know they'll see them again.
Again, just curious.
Jen and MAMA-Star
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn