ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Teri Van Pelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:48:59 -0500
Hey Sharon, I had this posted once..and wondered why you did not
reply.  Then I looked and saw that I spelled your name wrong...
Here is the post, god bless

Yeah!! You made it! Praise God!  Thank you so much for your little note
regarding the finger plays.  I shared it at Church tonight.  Just wanted
you to know, I am blessed to have you safe and sound at home and at
rest.  Blessings friend.  Sweet tee