ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:02:36 -0600
Thanks, Virgie. I'll say it again. I'm so glad I have you and the rest of
the EChurch family to help me. It means a lot when you have brothers and
sisters in Christ praying for you. I've let it all go, and it's now His
problem to deal with. He can deal with it more effectively than I can,
anyway, so I feel lighthearted. Maybe I can actually get on the Dreamland
Express tonight and not stay awake all night, wondering when they're going
to call for my flight to Dream Land. I think you know what I'm saying.