ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 16:26:59 -0700
Phil, That is nothing short of miraculous!!!  Praise God!!!

Also you and Rhonda are right.  It doesn't appear to be often that
the medical professionals will go all out in working with the family
and Everett as these folks have been doing.

This is great news!  Thank you for keeping us informed; and my
prayers will continue until he is fully recovered.

Love to you and Sandy,

Jackie