ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:26 -0400
Hi there:  My name is Angel, as you have already figured I suppose.  Phil
suggested I join this list.  I love God and do a considerable amount of
talking to him and our lord and lady and the Saints both on my behalf and on
the behalf of my family and friends.  God has shown me many kindnesses for
which I thank him,  and I am most fortunate because of his goodness toward
me.  I understand this is a support group and am looking forward to reading
posts of others whom I might be able to assist through my prayers.  I know
you all will turn out to be very good friends and I already thank God I was
brought to the list.