ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:16:06 -0600
Dear David,

Lord, Please heal April from the top of her head to the tips of her
toes and the tips of her fingers. I ask you to please heal her
completely very speedely, and keep her well and safe.

I pray for peace and comfort for David, and I thank you for what you
are doing in their lives. In Your Precious Name, Amen.

May I please put her on our Prayer group on the Conversation Station
in room 6400, Please?

David, please keep us posted on her progress.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.