ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 20:18:01 -0500
Hi Lawrence,

I'll be praying that you make a lot of friends from this bunch of loving
Christians.

Don't forget that you are very loving! We want to know all about you! Feel
free to share with us, or like Julie, Vicki, Viney, and others have said,
you can write to some of us privately if you want, and that includes me.
<smile>

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson