ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:59:12 -0600
Well, I'm back for a little bit, from eating dinner.  I just want to add a
couple of positive things:  When I say I had bad experiences with some
Christians, I am not saying that my current care providers are that way.
It's just my emotional reactions to something innocent they might say or do,
and my fears that get in the way of fully enjoying this great living
arrangement.

Also, God is continually healing me, especially since I've learned how to
pray.  I say this in faith, because I often feel that He has stopped, or
that there's something I need to do that I'm not willing to do that is
blocking it.  But He keeps reminding me that it is He, God, who works in me
to will and to act according to his purpose.  I need to allow this to
comfort me and set me free from the idea that it mostly depends on me me me.

Thank you for asking and for praying.

Sharon
I have something exciting to share with you.  Please stop by for a visit!

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/52721

Sharon