ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:22:56 -0500
Rhonda,
I think I have some idea of how you are feeling but hang in there and just
pray for the Lord's will to be done for you and Mark.  I will keep on
praying and just know we are here to help you through it!  You were spared
for a reason and He will reveal it to you at just the right time!
Huggs and many blessings,
Virgie and Hoshi