ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 01:04:25 -0600
I gave up eating eggs for the most part so have no use for it off fishing
season :). A troller? Got one. That's what I pulled out of the muck at the
bottom of the lake :) That trolling motor was under water for a half hour
or better and I brought it home, let it dry out for a week and stuck the
battery to it and it works fine. Funny thing is, my Seiko Braille watch
that was in my pocket was also emerged for the same time and it still works.

Brad