ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:57:34 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Please pray for Dean Ferguson. He has the Swine Flue. I guess there
is a lot of it here in De Smet.

I guess I won't be doing much squeezing at Church. Vernon told me to
be very careful, and I will. I don't want to get sick, and I don't
want Vernon to get sick.

Vernon has been exposed to it, as Dean has been in his shop, and in
the house also. Of course, we didn't know what he had, and I did not
squeeze him. Please pray that Betty doesn't get it, either.

I guess he has to have shots every day at the hospital.

I do not want to get the vaxination for the Swine Flue, as I have
heard it has not been fully tested, and there are some side affects from it.

Please pray! I'm a bit scared about this.

Thanks much.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson