ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:54:56 -0500
Kathy,

I'm so sorry that things are not going as they should be. What a let down
and a disappointment.

Contractors. What can I say. They are usually not reliable or dependable,
and they have so much to do that they really don't care. I know that's not
what you want to hear, but unfortunately, it's the truth in most
situations. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

I think you should hold them to that contract you so lovingly signed.
Remember, they are working for you. <smile>

They are the ones who did the scheduling of the plummer, and that is poor
planning on their part. Lack of communication.

It's too bad the skirting got taken off the mobile home so soon. I pray for
a warm fall and not a cold winter for you.

I'm praying for you and this housing project, more than you will ever know.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson