ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:24:15 -0700
Phil I think I've missed something but from what I am gathering things still
are not going well.

You were saying you all might have to raise her children and about how she
just might have to go through the system well I've not heard from my sister
in a little more than a month.  I say that to say this its not going to be
easy but hopefully she will as she goes through what ever she goes through
she will hear scriptures and realize that you guys haven't left her she has
left you guys.

Lelia