ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:59:23 -0600
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

Please continue to pray for my dear friend Carolyn Rhodes. She has
Carsinoma cancer in the lung. There's another word that goes with it, but I
can't remember what it is. Sandy, I'm sure you will know what I'm talking
about. This is stage 4 cancer.

They believe it has spread to many areas of her body. She also has bone
cancer in her back and spine. She is in a lot of pain, and the pain
medication makes her very nosiated. She often can't keep anything down. You
know for diabetics, that isn't cool and can be very dangerous.

Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Her sister Billie, is a Born
Again Christian, and she believes that Carolyn will be healed.

Billie has been spending every day with her, and then she goes home at night.

Carolyn was so ill today she was not able to go to her appointment to see
the oncologist.

They will have a meeting Monday with all the doctors involved, and with her
Brother-in-law, Tom who is also a doctor. They will deside at that time,
what course of treatment she'll need first.

Please keep her in your prayers. Billie believes in the power of prayer.
Please pray for Carolyn's faith to grow.

Thanks for praying.

Please pass this on to all Christian lists.

Thanks.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson