ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angel238 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:37:15 -0500
By way of explanation.  We ask the saints both here on earth as well as in
heaven to pray to the Lord for and with us.  We feel asking the saints in
heaven to pray for and with us is no different than asking you to pray for a
petition I might have.  We believe the saints in heaven are not unable to
pray with us because they are present with the Lord.   I know when my son
was giving me so much trouble a while back and when my husband was suffering
from the disease which finally claimed his life.  I sought prayers from you
all as well as other saints both on this earth and in heaven for which I
extend to you my eternal thanks.  The Lord granted me what appears to be the
outcome I desired for which I am grateful.  I believe he hears all prayers
no matter from where they come.  Mary understands sorrow, as well as great
joy.  We all can learn from her marvelous example, and rest in the peace she
experienced.  I am practicing this though I have not perfected it.  We all
should feel more at peace if we learned too leave our cares with our Lord,
rather than attempting to carry them alone.  But I digress.