ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 17:02:27 -0600
Hi All,

I'm writing to let you all know that I received a call onTuesday
evening from Donna Bell. She told me she was in the hospital.

I do not have the phone number  for the hospital. Her blood sugar
went way high on Monday evening.

She wasn't feeling well last weekend, but she did get to go to
Candice's wedding on Sunday.

I haven't heard anything since Tuesday evening, and I'm kind of worried.

Please keep Donna Bell and her family in your prayers.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.