ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 20:45:32 -0700
Vicki,
You beat me to it.  On Feb 28 I thought of sending Phil some kind of funny
birthday thing, but too many things were going on, and I forgot about it.
Anyway, Phil,
Know that we think about you and pray for you quite a bit.  Hope you were
able to have such a celebration that it will last until the next leap year.
God bless,
Vinny