ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:58:21 -0600
Doris, Loving, they are not in the category of "Sugar pills." <smile>

Be sure and ask your doctor which ones are correct for you. I can't
give that kind of medical advice, since I'm not a doctor. <smile>

I don't know which ones have Sulfer in them.

I'm praying for you.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Lovingly in Christ,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.

At 10:54 PM 1/29/2014, you wrote:
>With my diabetes, I need to find out what the two kinds of sugar
>pills are. Since I am allergicto sulfa drugs, I need to know what
>the other kind is that should be safe for me to take.
>
>Any help is appreciated.
>
>Thanks bunches.
>
>doris

Thanks much.