ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:33:38 -0500
I got this from the Acb list thought some might be interested.
Friends,

Optasia Ministry has formed for the purpose of providing free, significant
Bible study resources to those with visual disabilities who use screen
reading software.  Operating under a provision of the U.S.
Copyright Code Optasia Ministry is able to provide free materials such as
commentaries, Greek and Hebrew word study, theological and ministry
resources to those with visual disabilities.  Also available is a New
International Version Bible (and other Bible versions) which works well on a
Braille note taker.  Many of these copyrighted resources are not available
to those with visual disabilities in any other way.
Visit HYPERLINK www.optasiaministry.org www.optasiaministry.org
or contact me at the e-mail address below.

Tom Vos, director
Optasia Ministry, Inc.
HYPERLINK www.optasiaministry.org www.optasiaministry.org
12419 185th St., Wellsburg, IA 50680