ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:07:18 -0400
Good points Sharon....my thoughts exactly.  How would a disability glorify
God as Jesus said if one sat in the corner simply  waiting for God's
miracle....I contend that there is more than one way of seeing....one can
see  with physical eyes...colors...shapes....and one can see with spiritual
eyes....things that have eternal value.....the Bible does advise parents to
train up a child in the way he should go.....the training may be different
but children with disabilities need it just as much as a nondisabled child
does.
Rhonda