ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris & Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2013 08:27:49 -0400
Actually, while Curt acknowledges the existence of God, he is not a
Christian. He was raised Catholic and attended Catholic school - and
I am very much not bashing Catholics but have several Catholicfriends
who are committed Christians and know the Lord - but sometimes a
churchy upbringing seems to do more harm than good. Curt's sudden and
untimely death rather drove home to me how important it is to try and
introduce people to Christ.

Thanks bunches for your prayers, everyone.

Doris