ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:49:32 -0700
George just called.  Their Christian doctor spoke with the parents tonight
and said that in a normal person, your white count is 11,000 or less.  In
the passed 30 hours, Jennifer's white count went from 19,000 to 64,000
which, he said, is about as bad as it gets.  George's wife, Jennifer's mom,
cannot let her daughter go so who needs to be prayed about here, more than
anybody else, is Vivian.  Tonight may just have one more new citizen of
Heaven.  I am greatly disturbed about Vivian.  Perhaps I'll tell you more
why later.

Phil.

C Sharp
I Flew Kites With Jesus