ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:48:13 -0400
Hey everyone,

I found this incredible offer that I think you should check out. It's
a free 30 volume QuickVerse Bible Software CD that this nonprofit
ministry gives away (they do make you pick up the shipping).

I was quite impressed with the true ministry of this offer. You can
get the free CD at their website: www.FreeBibleSoftware.com or by
calling 866-66-BIBLE (866-662-4253). You may want to forward this to
the people you know that could use some good Bible software.

I have gotten 1 cd from these people and am ordering another.  They
offer them every couple of months or so.  Besides the one offered,
there are more on their web site that can be bought.

John