ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:10:12 -0500
Well they never said it exposed it as a fallacy it was suppose to be fact.
In fact they have tours of the Monastery where the Monks still reside today.
I never actually read the book because of what they have said and other
Pastor's have said basically the same thing.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can do
this.

Karen Carter '74
www.the-team.biz/MV2114839