ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:37:22 -0500
Good to hear Pat! May Scanacan be the heart's desire of those who you
demonstrate it, and let it be a huge success.

Brad

Brad

Pat Ferguson wrote:
>Lelia, and Everyone,
>
>Thanks for all the lovings and squeezings and prayers.
>
>The convention went quite well, and our demo's of our SCANACAN Products
>went very well, as well.
>
>Of course, the hotel messed up a few things, but I guess that's not
>unusual. lol
>
>Everyone excepted us with lots of lovings and squeezings. They were all
>glad to see us.
>
>We're ready to do the next one in Grand Forks ND in October!
>
>We got to get a cart first, and 2 six foot tables. See! I told Vernon we
>needed them! lol.
>
>Thanks to you all my dear sweet loving ones for praying. I love you all a
>whole bunch! <squeeze> lol.
>
>Please pray we get that cart and the 2 six foot tables.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Love and Blessings,
>Pat Ferguson
>At 10:16 AM 9/23/04, you wrote:
> >Mm meals?  lovings?  squeezings/  mmmmmm maybe I'll fly over with my winged
> >shoes *grin hugs
> >

> >Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!