ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:14:54 -0500
Great words, Brad. Yep, I'm going to look for Phil's home number in my notes
folder and give him a call.
When I went in my room after my bath, the feeling hit me again. It was the
same thing, like a quiet but evil giant was standing next to me, just
waiting to pounce on me. It got so scary that I had to turn off my ceiling
fan. It made me think the whole ceiling fan, or the ceiling was going to
fall on my head and kill me.  Yep, I'm definitely going to call Phil.