ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:25:00 -0700
No Sharon,

I am just learning new things.  That isn't always easy and especially if
what you believed before was incorrect or, at the least, incomplete.  It
isn't turmoil and it most certainly isn't depression.  I used to have a
little dog, when I was a kid, whose name was Corkey.  He was a rat terrier.
When you'd whistle or call his name, or when he thought he heard something,
his little pointed ears went straight up into the air like antennas.  That's
what my spiritual ears are doing right now.

Phil.