ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:46:31 -0500
Kathy,

lol. I've actually helpped Vernon lay the sil on the foundation, and the
sil sealer, as well. Yes, gone are the days of the hammer, and they usually
use air naillers, or the ones with something in them like you said. It's so
much fun to watch the house come up and I love it.

We would have been better off, had we bought a few lots and built a new
house. We've put more money into this house than we should have, but it's
too late to back up now. It's really looking nice and I'll write about it
some time.

I'm so happy for you! Keep the reports coming! We'll keep the prayers coming!

Love,
Pat Ferguson