ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:25:52 -0500
Kathy,

I like those 1 piece bath tubs with the surround for the shower. We had to
put a 2 piece in up here in our bathroom up stairs, because once the walls
are built and finished, one can't get a one piece outfit in most bathrooms.
lol Not only that, but it would have been interesting carying a one piece
up stairs. lol

Did they put the plaster or morter on the floor first?

They do that so it doesn't move when you get in it to take a bath or
shower. lol

They either pour plaster or use morter, and put plastic on top and then set
the tub in it so it forms to the tub, then they remove the tub and the
plastic so it hardens. After it has hardened, they set the tub back on it.

Neither VErnon or Dean did it right, and the plaster did not harden. Next
time, we'll use morter instead of plaster.

I would really love to have that party! lol

Couldn't you see us finishing your house! lol

Well, Vernon and Brad would be with us, so you know it would be done right
if the contracters weren't there. lol

Do you know they put a toilet up in our attic? I'mnot talking about a
bathroom, but an old toilet, because they were too lazy to get rid of it.
Just like they did everything else they threw in the bacement. We're still
halling out junk.

Today Vernon is playing electrition. lol He's wiring plug-ins and putting
in the wiring for the attic fan upstairs.

I pray they finish your house soon! I want to see it! lol

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson