ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 09:53:13 -0500
Hi Family:

I have a friend at church who's name is Jan. She is suffering from
lung cancer and needs your prayers for a total healing.

I have another friend who drives vans for medical rides. His name is
Vernon. Two weeks ago, his wife Margie suffered a massive stroke
which left her paralyzed on her right side and deprived her of
speech. The medical term for this is Effasia.

Vernon doesn't make much money, yet he will have to somehow make
arrangements for wheelchairs, commodes, etc. He is a wreck, an
emotional wreck.

Two days before his wife's massive stroke, Vernon's brother died.
Around this same time, Margie's dog was poisoned.

I forgot to mention that Jan's husband's name is Dave, and he was in
my baptism class two years ago on November 27. We were baptized the
same day. He is frightened, and worries constantly because he is gone
all day, driving truck. These four people need all prayer warriors to
stand in the gap for them and continually and fervently pray. I will
keep you updated as soon as I get further information.

Thank you so much, Blessed Family, for your prayers on behalf of
these people. They are hurting and all four are deeply wounded,
especially Margie, who told Vernon in her laborious attempts to speak
that he should leave her and go find someone else, a request he
vigorously, and without question or hesitation, firmly refused. He
told her that he would take care of her because he loved her and she
was still his wife. When I told him I was going to put prayer
requests on E-Church, he was very, very pleased.

Thank you for reading this, but I didn't want to leave anything or
anyone out. Jan is currently on morphine for her pain.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Purple Mari