ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:50:39 -0500
Vernon just got up on the roof and put a collar over the vent, as if
he doesn't it will get water inside the house when it rains.

Oh, and another praise report! We found out today that Vernon's Liver
cancer was only stage one. That is wonderful news!

Now, I need help setting up this loving tablet.

Please pray that I find the right person to help me and that they
will not charge me a fortune.

Thanks so much for praying.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.