ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:55:35 -0700
I've always said I would never take medication for anything, but now I'm on
one for anxiety for a problem at work.  I take one for sleep also, well two.
I'm not depressed, but I do have a little problem with anxiety which is work
related.  I guess the problem at work has caused me to be depressed as well.
So I know a little bit about it.

Cecily