ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:24:49 -0700
Hi, all.  Just thought I'd give you an update on my breast lump.  My
gynecologist doesn't think it's anything to worry about, and says it feels
pretty benign;  but just to make sure, she's referring me to a surgeon at
the breast clinic, who will either remove or biopsy it or drain it if it's
a cyst.  She thinks the breast clinic will call me within the next couple
days with an appointment, because they usually like to get women in quickly
because they know they worry.  So while I'm not totally out of the woods
yet, it appears to my doctor that it's either a cyst or a fibroadenoma or
some other benign lump.  Will keep you all posted.  I've got to get this
taken care of soon, 'cause THE BEST OF BROADWAY opens on September 10 and I
have to be ready to sing my lil' heart out for three weeks.  <grin>

Peggy

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
MSN Messenger [log in to unmask]