ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:31:30 -0400
The homepage for the vip is

www.vipconduit.com

The "House of Worship" room where the Sunday Worship is held is a
dialup room still actually.

And, yes, in order to attend the Worship service and Christian
fellowship hour you only need to register for the free guest
menbership. This also gives you access to a bunch of the general chat
rooms as well as such events as the weekly Accessible Devices chat or
some OTR chats, for example.

it is the music rooms and some of the classes and some of the chat
rooms that require a ppaid membership.

it is with the group of folks that hangs out in the "Gospel Sounds"
music room on the vip that I found the closest fellowship with and
that room does require a paid membership. It is well worth the US$20,
though, even if I wished the room was open to all.

In either event, it would be great to have you on the vip and to hear
your voice!

Please let me know if Ican be of any further assistance.

Love and hugs,

Doris