ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:02:29 -0600
WEll, I thank you for understanding we are having that problem now and might
just stop going to this church soon.  We are being asked to provide so that
the person doesn't have to go south to pick up people and we live fairly
close to the church and I for one don't like it.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]