ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2014 09:34:16 -0500
Hi Jackie and Everyone,

Thanks so much to all of you for your great comments and prayers
regarding this situation.

I'm going to put a list of reasons why I need an iPhone in a document
for Vernon, and Jackie your list of apps will be in that list.

If anyone has any other things I should tell him, please send them to me.

I could have just gone ahead and ordered it, but he told me I would
be in big trouble if I did that.

I try to work hard and earn money through the business, and I was so
mad yesterday, I told him I was going to get an outside job.

Please pray about this controlling issue that has really been bad since 2008.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.