ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:50:46 -0800
O LORD JESUS, you who died and opened your arms to take our sin upon
yourself, deliver Tee of these multiple losses, and the pain which
accompanies them.  I pray for a healing of her heart, and a renewing
of her mind, and that you carry her through this tear-stained valley
to the LIGH again.  I pray these things in THE MATCHLESS NAME OF THE
TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST.  AMEN.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari