ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:47:45 -0400
Welcome Reeva!!! Glad to have you here.
I'm Rhonda married for  21 years, have two girls who are 18 and 20.  I of
course have a husband named Ben, and a guide dog named Bowers.  I am a
returning college student working towards a degree in sociology.  I have
about  a year and a half left.  I enjoy cooking, cookies especially, I like
reading Christian fiction, one of my favorite authors is Francine Rivers, if
you haven't read the Voice In The Wind series it's excellent.
I sometimes write poetry that I share here.

Rhonda