ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 19:38:48 -0700
Donna had a second miscarriage this week.  She had a DNC yesterday as a
result but her blood test showed some aftermath in her fallopian tubes.
They had her scheduled to undergo a procedure where an I V is run to cleanse
the rest of the aftermath from the fallopian tubes tomorrow.  My son called
and said waiting an extra day was simply unacceptable.  So what did her
doctor do?  Sent her to the Emergency Room to sit for several hours.  As if
she wasn't upset enough the way it was already.  Sandy just called me at
almost 7:30 to say they were back in an examining room now but I have no
idea how long the procedure with the I V will take.  I am assuming not much
more time that it takes for an I V to empty.

Phil.

Jesus Is Your Only Problem.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com