ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:48:52 +0100
Hi Cairie,

I'm sorry to hear of the treatment your Mom has received so far.  Praying
for you both.

No need to apologise for venting . . . we all need to share these things
from time to time.  The important thing is that then we let them go, by the
grace of God, so that we don't get churned up and have the wrong kind of
thoughts towards others.

God bless.

--
Carol