ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Littlekat10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:05:59 -0400
That is one horrible experience and I can understand totally having had some
difficult sleep studies in the past.  I am sure that something will work out
for you!  Next time, if there ever is one, ask if they can do the sleep
study in your own home.  Did they say whether it was a CPAP or a BIPAP that
they were trying you out on?  One thing I know that will help is if they
start at a very low pressure and then ramp it up while you are asleep.  Hugs
and love!

Littlekat