ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:54:32 -0500
Thanks all for your prayers and all. Pat, the day care  folks have made
arrangements for this week so she is covered, without pay, but at least all
the parents are understanding and able to make other temp arrangements. She
is doing somewhat better even today, but still a long way to go before she
can put any weight on it or even move it without grimacing.

Brad

Pat Ferguson wrote:
>Brad,
>
>I'm praying for Brenda that she is healed very soon and in no more pain.
>I'm praying for you, also.
>
>What will she do about the Day Care?
>
>I pray that someone can help her take care of the children until she is
>able to work again.
>
>Many prayers and lovings and squeezings for her and for you.
>
>Love and Blessings,
>Pat Ferguson
>
>At 07:39 AM 8/25/04, you wrote:
> >If you have a mind to, my wife Brenda could use a bit of prayer. She
> >slipped and pulled a hamstring muscle pretty good yesterday. She'll be out
> >for a week and then we'll see how she is doing.
> >
> >Brad

Brad

   God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts