ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:19:00 -0600
The interesting aspect about the keys is one key was one of a kind.  I lost
all the backup keys to a little safe we have owned for many years.  It is a
steel box that is built to withstand 1700 degrees without the papers burning
inside.  We have birth certificates and things like that we keep in it.  So
the only way it could be duplicated, the key I mean, is to take the safe
into a locksmith and have them make the key from the lock.  Now we can take
the key and have a couple of copies made, and for a lot less money.

Phil.