ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:08:23 -0000
Mari,

Good to see you back again, bandage and all.  I'm glad at least that the
healing has begun now.

"Dear Heavenly Father, please speed up this healing for my sister.  Make her
hand to be new again so that she can do those things that need to be done
without too much of a problem.

Give her your abiding peace and joy!

Amen!

--