ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2015 12:13:16 -0600
Sharon,

No tower.  The entire computer is about the size of a cigar box, that is,
about 11 inches by 11 inches and 2 inches thick.  The keyboard, and screen
plug into USB ports and the trackpad, that operates as a touch screen, is
wireless and the mouse is wireless.  You can run a wireless keyboard, of
course, if you wish.  I only have the screen and the mouse for sighted
users.

Phil.