ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 04:39:40 -0400
I stumbled upon this page during a Google search:

www.3christ.com

this has donwload links for three complete Dramatized audio Bibles
(Old and New Testaments), i.e.

New King James

bible Experience (TNIV)

New international Version (NIV)

Additionally, this also has donwload links for audio New Testaments
(dranatized and non-dramatized) in a zillion of different languages.

I know nothing about the sites background and who is behind it nor
how long it will be up.

I just thought I pass along the resource for people to use as long as
it is there.

Enjoy and God bless,

doris