ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:53:07 -0400
Kathy!  What a story!  And you are correct....what an adventure!  The part
of this one that I like the best is, that having lived in a mobile home, I
can see in my mind what you are describing!!  Poor Honey!  I can just
imagine her going up the steps and no home there!  That is hilarious!  I'm
so happy for you that that part of your adventure is just about finished,
and now you can relax and enjoy fully your new home.
Thank you for sharing your life with us.  You are such a blessing to take
the time to do this.
Personally, I have loved reading about it all from beginning, and praying
you through the different steps.  It's an honor and a privilege.
God's continued blessings,
Love,
Helen